Weekends Without Her

0

Hi dear,

Sorry for my late entry. Gotta curse my luck with pc and virus. Somehow, viruses are always attracted to my pc. It happened last time with my laptop and now again, with my home desktop. Argh! Luckily, my laptop is working fine right now, miraculously.

Let me recap my weekends here in Klang. On Saturday, I woke up around 1pm (the day before I slept at 4.30am). I had a quick brunch before making myself busy with the damn PC. Apparently, the virus had attacked my system files and so I can't log into Windows after rebooting. :(
At around 3pm I got a call from Onion and we went to Oldtown in Kapar for a chit chat with him and Tapir. It's been so long since I had a cup of coffee in Oldtown. Damn miss it!

At night, Titkuan called me and I asked him to accompany me for dinner at Pin Chou. Finally, able to dig into our favourite lou shu fun and lobak! LOLZ. Don jealous ya! Terk Hui and Tapir joined us soon after and we proceeded to play snooker later on until 4am. That's how I spent my Saturday without you here.

Sunday is another uneventful day. I woke up late again (this time 2pm) and spent some time on fixing the damn PC again but to no avail. Then I lazed around at home, watching dvd and chatting with my sis. At night, I called the gang out and the 4 of us (Onion, Tapir, Chunsing and me) went to Berkeley Corner and then, snooker again. :P

It's just the same old routine, but at least it's better than the dead old town of Perth at night. Haha. The only down point is that you're not here. Sigh!

Glad that we kinda sorted out the problem with our housemates. Hopefully, the Singaporean will be moving in next week and I hope he won't give us the same trouble as 'Calcium' again. Haha.

U take good care there ok. It's 6 days and counting....missing u every minute here.

Muackss,
Ryan Dear (2.43am)

Comments (0)