Day 1 without You

0

A letter from ME to YOU


How are you today my dear?How is everything going on back in Malaysia?.....Started to miss you so badly :)

As you know, today is a bad day for me. Problems with housemate early in the morning then bump into a car accident in the afternoon. Luckily no one is hurt. Nothing seems to be right when you are not around. Waking up in the morning knowing that you will not be there has actually make my day even worse.

When I drive through Applecross today, memories started to pop up in my mind. I still remember the first time we travel from Murdoch to Applecross and ended up stopping at the wrong bus stop. Then we walk and walk and walk..I know that you hate walking but for me, walking hand in hand with you is something very blissful. I just loved it!

Haiz.....I m waiting patiently for you to come back dear! Anyway, it is your dad's birthday today. Any celebration for him? Japanese food? Keep me update ya!

I m going over to Fangyu's house for dinner tonight. Will give you a call once I get back,ok?

I LOVE YOU :)
I m counting each and everyday..


Love, Vi Vian dear Date: 7th May 2009.

Comments (0)