I'm Back - To Perth-fect Weather!

0




I'm back in Perth again!

After a pretty eventful week back in Klang, (by "eventful" I mean lots of char kuey teow, laksa, chicken rice, nasi lemak and drinking session with buddies) I made my trip back to Perth via Air Asia X - amidst the recent Influenza A (H1N1) scare.



The weather was rather cold and chilling as I stepped out of the Perth International Airport at 5.52 am. It certainly felt much better than the humid tropical climate in Malaysia, where the very moment I stepped out from the shower, sweats already dripped from my forehead.

Some people may disagree and prefer the hot, sunny weather but being who I am, I reckoned that I'm more of a 'cold climate-type' of person. Which is why the chilly gust of wind in Perth that send the shudder down my spine is just
Perthhh-fect for me!



Of course, one of the joy that was associated with my return to Perth is that I get to see her again! The best thing is, she's likewise the 'cold climate type' of person as well.

The first thing that we did on the night I arrived was to escape to the City and indulged in some good Chinese foods. It's been a long time since we both have a meal together and surely, it felt freaking shiok! =)

Still, the sense of satisfaction derived from a plate of
nasi lemak back home is incomparable. But of course, to achieve something better, we always have to let go of the things that we currently enjoyed. It always work this way I reckon - we always have to detain current indulgence for future gratification.

Therefore, I guess I just have to be contended with the abundance of potatoes and bacons for now! =P

Till next time....



Comments (0)