The homecoming that I couldn't wait...

0


Standing on the beach

Sand between my toes
The sun beams down upon me
as I raise my head and look
At the vast ocean before me

I realize then while standing there,
that all I have to do,
Is listen to my heart
knowing u are there
and it will pull me through

For strength and inspiration are not material things
They come from deep inside of you,
they give my soul its wings.


Dear,
I'll be coming back home soon
I'll make good on my promise to you
Never once did I left it in doubt

It's been a week now,
7 days in a week,
7 days of emptiness,
A void in my heart which I longed to be filled

They say let bygones be bygones
And so I look up ahead
2 more days to go
48 hours and counting
Waiting for you to fill this vacuum in my heart...

I miss you,
And I really do...
Love & kisses~

Ryan (1.12am)


Comments (0)