Day 2 without You

1

I MISS YOU!!!



Dear, hows your day?

Woke up very early in the morning to attend class. I can't really concentrate. Keep on trying to convince myself that everything gonna be alright and I really hope so.

This semester going to end in 2 weeks time. Time flies. We are here in Perth for almost a year.
It was a very long and tough journey for us especially right at this moment. We have a promise that no matter what happen, just go through it without giving up. Do you still remember?

So do you have any plan tonight? Any yumcha session with your friends? I know you miss them a lot. Enjoy your holiday as much as you can,ok? you don't need to worry about me. I will take good care of myself. I PROMISED!

I miss your cooking anyway. Hokkien mee, spaghetti cabonara, nasi lemak, lemon chicken, butter chicken rice and many many more. You must come back dear..if not I will mati kebuluran :(

Will be sleeping over at Grace's place tonight.
Talk to you later :)

8 more days to go..

Love You,
Vivian
1.27pm

Comment (1)

Sorry for this late reply dear..

Was kinda busy yesterday and i came back late, so i dozed off straight away when i reached home.

It was slightly more eventful ystday. I woke up around 11am and went for lunch with my mum afterwards. Finally i get to eat wantan mee again! It really doesn't taste anything like those crap wantan mee in Perth...lolz..

Then, we went to ur mum's shop. Bought some cookware and passed ur Mother's Day card to your mum. Of course, she was delighted! :)

At night, I went Neway KTV with tapir, onion and cy. Had quite a fun there because tapir was singing. hahaha..came back around 3.30am and too tired to online.

Of course i remember our promise. It's going to be rough, we knew that. And we're still doing pretty well, rite? ;) Take good care of urself there...enjoy ur outings with fangyu and percy too, i know they'll keep u company when im away. :)

Love you,
Ryan Dear xoxo (7.42pm)