Day 1 - His Letter to Her

0

Dear, this is going to be pretty long...

Just so you know, I am fine here. Just feeling kinda tired due to jet-lag. Or maybe I don't get enough sleep yesterday.

As usual, I don't get much of a good sleep in the plane. However, today I managed to steal some quality nap - because the 2 seats next to me were empty so I lied down. So lucky! :D I know I looked distasteful then, but I couldn't care less cuz' I was too burned out.

I was in a state of horror when i received ur sms this afternoon. My heart sunk when i saw this
"Dear i met an accident..."
I was really nervous and all those crazy thoughts suddenly flew through my mind for that split-seconds. Luckily, you were unharmed. But this is going to be troublesome. Thanks to that 'noob driver' who crashed into you! I'm keeping fingers crossed that nothing bad's gonna happen when the police received the report later. After all, it wasn't your fault to begin with. It was that stupid Hyundai Getz' fault for not spotting you coming out from the junction! Stupid Getz! Darn...

I still remember our walk down Applecross the very first time. I was kinda frustrated that time because the weather was so hot and the bus dropped us at the wrong stop!

But it was likewise a memorable moments for me, else it won't etched in my memory still. I wouldn't mind dropping off at the wrong bus stops for few times more - as long as i can walk down the path with u once again, and again.

We celebrated my dad's birthday over sushi dinner just now. Nothing spectacular, just a simple meal with family and I realized that I do miss them and the nightlife in Klang, after all. It will be perfect if you are here with me. By the way, he mentioned you sent him a greeting through sms, and asked me to thank you. :)

It is such a bad timing that so many bad things happened on the day I came back. How I wish I can be with you right now, to give you an assuring hug that everything's gonna be alright - because I am with you. Take care, and love yourself.

I love you too..9 days and counting~

Love,
Ryan (1.17am)

Comments (0)