My 3rd Day without You

0

想念是会呼吸的痛

Dear,

I am very unhappy with our housemates today. They were bullying me while you were not around :( Help!!!Faster come back..

Yesterday I went Harbour Town shopping with FangYu and Percy. Had a good retail therapy. Bought two shorts and a jacket for myself. Still can spend money although I am facing 'financial crisis' :) Percy and FangYu came to our house after that then we ended up talking for the whole night....

So hows your day my dear? I miss you :) Feel so lonely without you. Always wondering what are you doing there in Malaysia..


Woke up very late today. Wasted my time in front of my laptop. Went to K Mart with them again :) Then dinner at Fangyu's house.

Still got a lot of readings need to be done...Spent most of time 'crazing' with them. No time to do my work also..hahaha...

It is Mother's Day. Seriously I miss my mummy :(
I am sure that your family will have mother's day celebration. So keep me updated :)

I love you, dear
1 more week to go~

Love,
Vi Vian
(1.56am)




Comments (0)