A simple but "luxurious" meal..

1

o7.04.2008 - Our 200 days celebration! 200 days?!!quite a special celebration right?maybe you guys will start thinking that y this 2 stupid count it day by day while most of the couple celebrate it every month or once in a year. hehe...u have no idea right?!!so do I....

We plan to have lunch 2gether but we have no idea where should we go...Deng Deng Deng!!!!!
Here comes something that is special for 2 of us.....

A gift from my beloved Grandma


This can of abalone was a gift from my grandma during chinese new year but i don have the chance to open n eat it. She will always buy me this so that I can cook it with instant noodle when i m the only one at home...so sweet my dear grandma. I still remember that when the time i moved out from my house to my hostel in cyberjaya, she provided me 12 cans of this so that I can eat it whenever i have nthg to eat there...I will never forget this...

Eh,banyak sangat bercerita...Lets come back to our main topic...

This is the ingredients

First of all, goreng telur then cook maggi. Last soak the abalone into the maggi soup..Easy right?!!!!hehe...This is what I usually eat when I was staying in cyberjaya(my hostel)...is the time to share it with my beloved dear...hehe
Abalone with telur goreng



Our Lunch :Maggi with Abalone


This is our very simple lunch on that day.


Happy 200 Days

Comment (1)

thx dear...it's truly a simple but great meal! muackss...