Our Sunday 13.04.2008

0

Both of us woke up very early this morning..Plan to cycle in Bukit Cahaya with Steffi and her students..But ah dear is going to play futsal wif his friends so we need to choose either one...

Finally,i decided to follow him to futsal. We should share wad each other like. Dear can follow me whenever i wanted to swim n he will sit there patiently for an hour so why cant I follow him ...this is actually a kind of bliss...hehe..

This is my 1st time i follow him there and I enjoyed the moment watching him. It is actually more excited than all those matches that played by professional players....because i knw HE is playing that match n this is the only reason that can make me pay attention.

This is the match

From time to time,i will feel a bit bosan. Honestly i don know how a futsal match is being played. I dunno the skills, the rules and regulations...i dunno everything about futsal. Luckily i brought along my novel and Ipod. So i will read my novel while watching that match.

My novel & beloved Ipod

While watching, I get to learn something about that match. A few friends of him acted very funny while playing. So many patterns of scoring goals, so many funny funny skills which don have a name....they played as if they are professional players such as beckham, Rooney and so on...Laughing at them is also 1 of my entertainment there...hahahahaaha...

Dear managed to score 7 goals. This is sumthing that make me impress although i juz keep quiet when i knw he score a goal (he will sombong 1).haha.... Although i always complain that my dear dunno how to swim, but he has sumthing that really good in...Sumore wif style..Don kai wan siao ar...!!hahahaaaaahahha....


The man who scored 7 goals.
Ryan NG

The match end around 12.30pm. Everyone was exhausted including me although i m not playing.hehe..sitting there for hours can make me feel very tired too..

Anyway, i guess after this..i will follow him more often to futsal. As wad i say, this is actually a kind of bliss..We should share our hobbies too.....!


Comments (0)