Dinner at his house

0

20.04.2008 - After whole day shopping and movie at 1Utama, we are so tired and dont really know what to eat for dinner. Although there are variety of food in 1Utama but we are so bored with outside food...
So we decided to have our dinner at his home... what to eat at his home?!Maggi......hehe

His family is not at home except for his brother...but he is not joining coz he is going out. Dear is the one who cook it. I waited patiently for my maggi with 2 eggs. I managed to take pics of my dear cooking while i m waiting. I can tell u guys...it is really hard to see my dear cook...hehe!

This is my ah dear cooking in his kitchen


While cooking, we talk about his neighbours....teasing each other fat(coz he is going to have 2 packets of maggi and i want 2 eggs in my maggi)haha...Although my dear seldom cook,but he can cook maggi in a very 'systematic' way..haha..not bad right..?!

After a few minutes, my maggi is ready! It looks very tasty..But belum cuba,belum tau...After cuba...wow!!Hari hari mau..!hehehehe.....i m not joking...he always tell me that his skill in cooking maggi can consider as the best in Klang..hahaha....

My maggi wif 2 eggs

After our meal,he is going to wash all the dishes...haha...so unbelievable ar...Don worry..
i got take pic as a proof....hehe...

This is the proof


Although is just a very simple dinner,but the meaning there is so wonderful....maybe no one can understand or feel the meaning that i mean...but as his gf...i can feel it..is a really simple and meaningful meal...

Comments (0)