A Gift from Him

0

After our very terrible dinner in "BaBi Q Plaza", we decided to shop around in this boring Aeon Bukit Tinggi before our movie starts.


At that moment, dear remembered that I saw a bag in the Female Magazine which I love it so much.


This is the Female Magazine

I didnt want to buy that bag is because it is too expensive just for a casual P&Co bag.

This is the bag that i saw it in the Female Magazine

My dear knew the reason why i didn't buy the bag and he knew that I wanted to own this bag so badly. Sometimes i really can confirm that my dear know how to read my mind although i just keep it in my heart.hehe....weird!

When the time we walked by Padini Concept Store, dear decided to go in. I just wanted to forget that bag so I don't want to mentioned about it when I m in the store. After a few minutes, dear n me found that bag and he asked me :"dear,which colour u want?"(the bag has 2 colours). I refused to choose because it is too expensive but he started to get angry.(in a cute way la of course)...

No matter how, he just want me to buy it just simply because it is my favourite....so sweet! Finally, I decided to buy that bag and he is the one who pay for it. Although i didn't say anything after buying that bag, but I m really touched. Touched by his great determination.

Finally this bag is mine!

Buying gift for each other once in a while is sumthing very sweet and nice. The gift doesnt need to be an expensive one. Even a handmade card from u is enuf to melt a girl's or a guy's heart!
AGREE?!

Dear, I appreciate what you have done and i really really DO!

Comments (0)