The Many Faces of Vivian

1

Just to share the reasons why this girl is so unique for me. Most of the time, she is the manja and loving girlfriend that I loved to have.

However, there are also occasions on where she will transformed into Queen of Sulking (merajuk)!

Cute anot? LOL...

And sometimes when i purposely 'kek' her, she will issue her 'standard threat'. She will try to open the car door and ask me let her out so she can ask the car to langgar her.


Threatening me in the middle of the road

If that failed, she will then purposely do something in the car just to make me get summoned by police.

Sitting terbalik in the car

If that attempt failed as well, she will then transformed herself into a HUGE BIG KITTY.

Catwoman in my car!

But when she's not sulking, she will amuse herself with all sorts of kiddy toys. REAL KIDDY TOYS.

So happy playing bubble gun

She even purposely go look for 50 cents coin just to buy this thing from the egg toy machine.


Colorful football-shaped whistle..!

Not forgetting her most precious.....(other than ME..of course) towel!


She will kill me if i burn this beloved towel of hers

Last but not the least, I always like the way she looks when the sun is blazing hot. Her eyes just can't seem to open at all.

Funny rite my dear...haha

So, that is what makes her so unique to me. My one and only dear, yet she has so many different funny faces whenever she's with me.

I think she'll see this soon. Hope I can still live on to type the next post. Wish me luck! Haha.




Comment (1)

dear,son worry...
u still alive!hahahahaha
muackssss