A Patient & Caring Boyfriend

0

Who i m talking about? Of course is my beloved him..U guys know him as Ryan..n his friends know him as yee kang...I-kan(fish)....He will be the main character of this blog!.....

Talking about him in this blog!

A patient & caring boyfriend?! Why i give him such a title? u guys will get to know the reason in this blog.

Although he has a very die hard look...or you guys may think that he is a very self-centred guy..u need to obey him all the time..but seriously he is not..He is absolutely a patient guy...

Last Saturday was my youngest uncle's wedding..So before that for sure i need to do some shopping...i need to get a new dinner dress..a pair of high heel..and of course i need to do my hair..and so on....(coz he is my uncle...v share the same surname...so i juz cant simply wear n attend his dinner right..i need to respect him as well..)

i started my shopping few weeks a go...From one shopping center to another..From this boutique to that boutique..i just need to make sure that i get a suitable dress. U know he is the one that accompany me without any complaint. i try almost every dress in those boutique..but he will just stand there and wait for me until i get a suitable dress..never ignore me whenever i need any comments from him..Sweet!...He will always give his idea in wad to wear or what colour to buy...He has very good taste in dressing too..!

This is the dress that i bought for
Uncle's wedding dinner

After i bought this dress, for sure i need to have a pair of high heels to match it..Doin the same thing again..I m wearing size 4...and it is quite difficult to get a pair of suitable high heels for me..
NO matter how,he din give up...He brings me to so many shops until i finally got it..i brought a pair of high heels from vincci Pavillion.



My high heels

Finally everything settled..

Uncle's wedding is on 19.04.2008....The dinner is in Overseas Restaurant PJ...Before the dinner starts,i have an appointment with an make up artist....Her name is Nicole..Dear fetches me to her house.....I didnt expect that dear will wait for me there for almost 2 hours...He sit there patiently while nicole is helping me with my make up n my hair...He told me that he wanted to be the 1st to see how pretty i m....So sweet..He is just sitting there doin nthg.....for 2 hours...I guess guys seldom wait for her girl like that....but HE does.....

Me before the wedding dinner

He is with me when i m buying a dress....He is with me when i m getting a new pair of high heels...He is also there with me when i m doing my hair n make up...He is always there!...


This is a very simple and nice way to show how much u care for someone that u really in love..
Although is sumthing very simple,but guess how many guys willing do this for u...?! He can sacrifice his time for u just simply because he loves u so much...U r so important to him! Appreciate it,my friends....

Comments (0)