A simple Message

0


I received this simple yet meaningful message from him.


 ' Every cloud has a silver lining,
No matter how dark it gets!
        I know you have it in you to see it through!
     Keep trying! Keep shinning! Keep Smilling!
       My very best wishes are always with you!'

Exam is around the corner. One week of study break is going to end soon.
I am not sure whether I am well prepared. Perhaps I pay too much attention on certain subject and neglected the other.

I am glad that he is always here for me. He gives me the confidence, courage and the motivation to keep trying till I find the correct answer for my question......Even a simple message like this had actually brighten up my day.

Thanks dear. Thanks for your company throughout the sleepless nights. Thanks for the patience you have in explaining every of the ambiguous questions to me.

Thanks for your encouragement and support :)

Always love you,
Vi Vian


Comments (0)