Happy Father's Day

0


Its Father's Day......


A very Happy Father's Day to all the fathers in the world. Anyway, I would like to dedicate this to my dearest Dad, a man who never fail to show his love to me.

For all thing you've lead me through and taught me
And for promosing that you will never leave me
Through and through you've shown me the ropes
Helping me in anything and everything I face
Everyday you are there for me by simply calling your name
Rarely do I get to thank you enough. So on this s
pecial day, I do exactly that.

THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FATHER.

Dear Daddy,

It is a day to remember you as my wonderful dad who taught me, guided me, and showed me countless love throughout my life. Without you, I will never be what I am now.
Dad, thanks for everything you have done. Thanks for the support and opportunity given by you for me to pursue my dreams. I knew that you had been working very very hard just to make sure that your children will have the chance to study abroad.
I have been in Australia for a year now. I still remember vivdly what you have told me on the day before I left. No worries dad, I will always keep that in my mind. As a dad, you do not put high expectation but just hoping that your children will study hard and get a good job in the future. You are always there to provide comfort and shelter for your kids whenever they need you. We are glad to have you, dad.
I end this letter by thanking you for being my father and by writing that I have been very blessed by being you daughter. I love you dad.

Love,
VI VIAN

Comments (0)