The Great Couple Meme - About Her

0

tell us about the first time you met and your first impression of her:

Year 2001. Both our families were having dinner together in a Chinese restaurant next to her dad’s shop and I couldn’t help but noticed this girl that kept looking at me. To be honest, I was feeling kinda uncomfortable and fidgety as you would feel if someone keeps staring at you, but it doesn’t bother her one bit. Anyway, at that time, I didn’t have much of an impression about her – well, she was only 12 and look kinda chubby, nerdy with a pair of huge round spec. LOL!


tell us something funny about her:

When she was a toddler, she used to follow her grandma running her errands. Her grandma will drop by Chinese medicine shop to chit-chat with the boss and she will be sitting on the chair singing her ‘Ke Ren Lai Kan Papa’ song or ‘London Bridge is Falling Down’ to entertain the shop owner and the customers. Also, when she was young she will happily greet those nurses at her grandpa’s clinic “Aunty” and if they didn’t compliment her for being ‘clever’ or ‘kuai lui’, she will sulk and frown and never greet that particular nurse again.


what’s a weird habit or quirk that she has:
She has this weird and disgusting habit of biting and chewing on anything ‘chewable’ (at least for her) such as finger nails, chicken bones, etc.


what makes her happy?:

Being with ME!


what makes her sad?:

When her ‘char kuey teow’ is not spicy enough, doesn’t have 2 eggs (yup, TWO!) and has prawns on it (I’ll gladly sapu all her prawns in that case :D)


what makes her angry?:

When I keep nagging at her non-stop for every small little mistake that she made. Her response will be Silent à Irritated à Annoyed à Angry à Wait for me to ‘tam’ her back. (So unfair rite? I’m the one who’s supposed to be angry in the first place) :P


what excites her?:

The very notion of going back to Malaysia and gobble up on all the ‘char kuey teow’, nasi lemak, chicken rice, laksa mee that we can eat!


what’s she like at home?:

Gawky and clumsy. She will be watching her TVB dramas, Facebook-ing, MSN-ing in her old Anna Sui tank-top or Echo Girl t-shirt and shorts. And did I mention most of the time, she will be hugging B-Bear with her? And she talks with the bear too. Kid you not!


what’s she like at work/school?:

When she was in secondary school, she used to be the culprit who arrive school late almost everyday and sleeps in class for the first two hours. And she always got reprimanded for being too talkative and noisy. In Perth, she turns out to be a more disciplined student now that she rarely misses her lectures and tutorials and do her revision at home whenever she’s not eating or Facebook-ing.


describe her room:
Her room in Klang as I remember it, consisted two beds which she shared with her younger sister. There were not only two of them but an abundant of stuffed toys staying in the room as well. I imagine if the stuffed bears and tortoises were to wage war against them one day, the two of them will surely be outnumbered!


do you know who she hates the most?:

Not that I am aware of.


have you met her exes?:

Let me get this straight. I wanted to meet him but he doesn’t want to see me. So I guess it speaks about the amount of guts that this guy has in him. Not that I’m condemning him. Of course NOT.


do her parents like you?:

I hope so. You can’t be really sure right? But I have a good feeling about what they think of me. =)


what’s the first thing she would do or say if she fell down and scraped her knee:

“Ouch! Dearrrrrrrr....” (shows me the fresh wound on her knee)


what would she do in an emergency situation with other people involved?:

She’ll be curious to know the nature of the situation and will join the onlookers or bystanders to ‘phat’ about what just happened. She’ll only help if there’s no person stronger than her at the scene.LOL.


which shop would she spend the most time at in a shopping mall?:

Guardian Pharmacy.


what would she have for a typical breakfast?:

At Klang: Nasi lemak.

At Perth: Wit-Bits with milk.


where would she want to go for dinner?:

At Klang: Pin Chou hawker stalls.

At Perth: Kedai Makanan Yee Kang. =P


what kind of movie would she choose at the cinema?:

Romantic-comedy. She disses Star Wars, LOTR, Transformers, that sort of films.


describe her taste in music:

Similar to mine! The last time I checked on her playlist, there were evergreen love songs, Jay Chou, Gary Cao, Teresa Teng, Jacky Cheung, Celine Dion, Fish Leong, etc.


if she isn’t going out with you, who would she be going out with?:

At Klang: CKK, Eugene, Sim Yee, Yon Sern.

At Perth: FangYu, Percy, Jules.


what item in her wardrobe would you like to burn:

Nothing from her wardrobe. But I ABSOLUTELY & DEFINITELY want to burn her ‘smelly cloth’ that she carries with her since she was 6.


what is she good at?:

Being my sous chef at home – chopping garlics, onions, thawing frozen chickens, and washing dishes. I only love the cooking part. =P


what is she totally horrible at?:

Reading maps. Why is this same with other females as well? I think we can blame it on the females’ chromosomes.


what’s something about her that is annoying/infuriating?:

The fact that I’ve told her time and again not to place glass or porcelain cups on the edge of the table (prevention is better than being sorry) but my words just went in her left ear and came right out her right ear. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Gosh!!


what’s something that you two fundamentally disagree on?:

She said I’m old, I said I’m not. I couldn’t envision myself agreeing with her on this, EVER.


what’s something that you two agree whole-heartedly on?:

We live to eat! And not eat to live!


is she possessive?:

Sometimes.


why would she succeed in life?:

Once she took an interest on a particular subject, she will work very hard to make sure she excels in that field, especially her Japanese studies.


what is the coolest gift that she has ever given you?:

It was on the New Year’s Eve, couple of years back. She gave me a handmade card with love notes in it and a box containing all the places we’ve been to for the past one year, and handwritten love quotes from the most memorable SMSes that I’ve sent her.


what is she obsessed with?:

Food & shoes.


why would she be dangerous?:

She can be really good in confusing and distracting you from the main point of your argument if she wants.


what does she avoid at all costs?:

Dogs.


what does she spend the most money on?:

Again, food and shoes.


describe her typical sunday:

Wake up at 1pm, take a shower, prepare her brunch (Wit-Bits in milk), eating it while Facebook-ing or watching downloaded TVB dramas at her laptop, disturb me until I get up from bed, get back to her drama, feeling hungry at 6pm, ask me to cook dinner, watch Masterchef on Network Ten while eating, get back to laptop, watch drama and Facebook-ing again, cook Indo-Mie for supper, download the next few episodes of her drama, then sleep.


tell us about a time she looked absolutely gorgeous:

Where do I even begin? I just can’t pin-point one particular moment. But I reckon when she’s lying on my shoulder and snuggling up to me, that’s when she looks absolutely gorgeous.


what’s something about her that would surprise all of her friends?:

She eats more than I do! Yes, I’m not kidding.


what do you love most about her?:

Her looks, the way she laugh with me at the stupid jokes we made up, and the fact she will just eat absolutely anything I cooked for her and tell me it’s delicious. (even though, sometimes it’s not)


the biggest lesson you have learnt from loving your partner:

Trust and be trusted.


Comments (0)