Winter Break 19.06.09

0

We were so addicted to this game in Facebook recently ----Hell's Kitchen


A nice game to play especially when you have nothing better to do :)
It is actually a cooking game. Stir the ingredients, cook them according to the time given and serve it.

Seriously it is not an easy task.....You can actually see the boyfriend screamed when he didnt have enough time to cook..hahahhahaha...'gan jiong'...

I am currently having my winter break now. I have forgotten how good it feels to have absolutely nothing to do. Hell's kitchen is my favourite pastime now.

Other than playing with Hell's kitchen, I have actually watched Tun Mahathir's and Lee Kuan Yew's interview on Youtube. Impressed by this two old but powerful man.

As a politics student, I cant just spend my time playing with hell's kitchen right? I am planning to subcribe the Times Magazine. Neither me nor my dear will believe that I will do this. What to do?! I need to back myself up wit those contemporary political issues. If not I have nothing to "kang " in my essay :(

Anyway, I still prefer to spend my time on Hell's kitchen rather than reading those force-to-read magazine:(

Comments (0)