Waiting for her return

0


In my loneliness I suffer and in my loneliness I whisper to myself your name, which means the world to me.

In my loneliness I suffer and in my loneliness I sit alone and think of ways to make you feel my undying love.

In my loneliness I suffer and in my loneliness I am ready to spill my heart and share my warmth.

In my loneliness I suffer and since the day we met this vast distance betweens us stays.

In my loneliness I suffer and now I ask please for tender hug and tender kiss and best of all not to be dismissed.

So strong I feel that my heart cries. So strong I feel that my soul whimpers.


It has been three weeks since I returned to Malaysia.

I have so gotten used to her presence with me during the past three months in Perth, that I believe I started to hallucinate that she's there with me even though she's not.



I have familiarized myself with her seating beside me in the passenger seat whenever I drove.
She will not stop talking, and will occasionally turning herself around to face the upholstery instead of facing the front mirror.

These days, I drove alone. How I must have missed her antics.

These days, when I turn to my side, all I can see is an empty seat.


I missed her.

And I'm longing for her to return home soon.....


Comments (0)