Sweet Love

1

I am always touched by looking at old couples holding hands while
they are crossing the road..
or just simply walking around in the park...

Its just so sweet.


Watching them in their sport shoes and trying to take care of each other
Walking hand in hand and make sure that each other are safe..



I saw an old couple few days ago in the bus..
When the bus stopped,
the old man with silver hair was trying to get down from the bus impatiently
while holding his wife's hand tightly..
I can see the old lady's face was filled with the sweetest smile that I ever see in my life.

No matter how old the man is,
he will still try his best to protect the woman of his life..
The lady, with that sweet smile...
yea!!!...that smile...
She can feel that she is the luckiest woman on the Earth!

Looking at them,
I have a question in my mind..
"will this ever happen to me?"
"will my man protects me like how the old man protected the old lady?"

Women always need someone to protect her..to let her lean on whenever she needs..
no matter how old she is......

So Guys,
Don't ever leave your loved one behind.
She wants you to hold her hand and guide her throughout the whole journey....




Comment (1)

I will always protect u, my dear..for now and for ever =) muacks!