Curtin University - My Alma Mater

0

It feels good to be finally able to step into the university which I graduated from - Curtin University of Technology. As I was doing Curtin 3+0 degree back in Malaysia, I have never visited the campus before.



So, it goes without saying that one of the things that are utmost in my mind when I came to Perth is to visit my 'alma mater'.



I was pretty gobsmacked at the size of the campus. It's easily 10 times the size of the Metropolitan College which I was doing my twinning degree back in Subang Jaya.

Once a year, the university will held the annual Pasar Malam, an Asian cultural night fest where there are abundance of asian foods and performances.



It's ideal for students who feel homesick and are craving crazily for Nasi Lemak, Satay or even Ramli burgers.

Sometimes I do wonder whether Perth is really an Asian city because everywhere you go, you tend to see Indonesians, Malaysians, Chinese, Hongkies, or Singaporeans.

Comments (0)