Happy Birthday, MUM!

0

Happy Birthday, MUM...



Mum,

A very happy birthday to YOU! You know you are the single greatest mum in the world.. not because I turned up to be great but you had to put up with all the trouble of mine and yet u lavish me with unconditional love and care..

For I know there aren't many people who can keep up
with my bad attitudes...such as......
Bad Tempered
Impatience
Ego
Stuborn
Immature
and many many many more

I know how often I took you for granted when I was growing up back then..
I assumed you would be there when I needed you...
and You were always there..
BUT
I never really thought about what that mean till I got older
and
I began to realise how much time and energy you spent
devoted to me..

SO

For all the times I didnt say it before,
Thank You Mum!
I love You Very much!





Comments (0)