Tagged by Kenny Teh

0

1. What is the relationship of you and her/him?
My BELOVED boyfriend

2. Your five impressions towards her/him.
His determination, funny, a good cook, the sense of taste in everything, humor

3. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you.
Erm...'Chocolates' that contained his love messages

4.The most memorable thing she/he had said to you.
Will you be with me?

5. If she/he become your lover,you will.
IF...?He is now my beloved!

6. If she/he become your enemy,you will.
....IMPOSSIBLE

7. If she/he become your lover,she has to improve on.
Nothing need to be improve..I love him and I love his everything.

8. If she/he become your enemy,the reason is.
No idea......

9. The most desirable thing to do on her/he is?
Love him more and more....

10. The overall impression of she/he is?
FUNNY.......hhahaha

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Blur....Funny...Stupid..

12. The character of you for yourself is?
Funny I guess.....

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
I don hate myself....

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
OF COURSE myself

15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them.
Thanks for your care! I love u too.....hahaha

Five people to tag :
1.Peter Pan
2.Grace Gan
3.Ivan
4.ViVian Beh
5.EjustBjust
6.Ryan Ng
7.Caleb
8.Steffi
9.Justin
10.Kar Woon

Who is number 2 having a relationship with?
HOW I KNOW?

Is number 3 a female or male?
Male

If number 7 and 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
It is impossible..they don know each other....

How about number 5 and 8?
Hahaha..NO COMMENT.

What is number 1 studying about?
Business if i m not mistaken

Is number 4 single?
Yea i think so..

Say something about number 6.
I love him!

Comments (0)