Story Time

0


Bear with the 'senget' of this video..
i cant rotate it!


Hey everyone....

Vivian here..I m going to post something special today...

Ryan used to tell me the story of "Donald Duck & Friend" every night before
I go to sleep...

It is a very funny story especially with his facial expression!

He is going back to Malaysia next week..
and I will be alone here for 2 weeks before going back to meet him again!
This is why he made this video..
He will still accompany me and tell me this story every night
although he is in Malaysia..
hahaha....

*Dear, thanks a lot! People are trying to tell us that you pampered me a lot..
but I dont care..This is the way we live..the way we love each other in an extraordinary way!
I know that you will never stop telling this story to me again and again...
I love You!*

Comments (0)