Assignments are DRIVING me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!

0

It almost been 2 weeks....
I'm stuck at home with all the bloody assignments...
It comes to nearly the end of my semester, and all those 'big big' assignments that cost me a lot of marks are going to due in this 2 weeks....
i have around 5 BIG assignments need to be completed in 2 weeks time..OMG!!!!!!!!
Dont know why i will never get to finish my work......
4 units...4 readings with so many pages every week....and NEVER ending assignments....

This is one of my 'very thick' reader! I need to read 1 chapter every week before my class
The main point is I have 4 units which means i have more than 1 reader to read!
and
guess what
?!!!
they are all in small prints...
and i dont really understand what the reader trying to say
hard vocab, ancient words.....Mumbling...
hahahahaa

Just finished my 2000 words Politics essay..
2 more 1500 words essay to go + a stupid learning log!
Agrh!!!!!!!! Can anyone help me..?!

Life is always like that...
6 months ago I was so free until I dont know where to spend my time..
and now i have no time to spend for myself and even my dear!


PITY my dear...he need to stay at home with me.....*sayang*...
I glad that he is always here by my side..Glad that I have such an understanding BF...
Although he always complained that I have too much work..but still he is willing to stay at home with me..how lucky I am my dear!

4 more weeks...!4 more weeks...
i will be going back to Malaysia.........
I really cant stand anymore...I m craving for malaysian food...
Nasi lemak..Chicken Rice...Laksa...Mamak...
Not that I cant get any of these here in Perth..But they are so expensive and the taste..*puik*

Dear is going back to Malaysia in 2 weeks time....due to his visa...
I will be alone here....facing my stupid exams..
Somehow i will feel a bit lost without him by my side but I have no choice but to overcome it!

*Dear, wait for me....I will be back and 'jalan-jalan, cari makan' with you!!!*

BTW, I'm looking forward to go home..
Now i know...Malaysia is always the best!
I have learn to appreciate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments (0)