My 24th Burrrfday!

0


I woke up on Sunday morning to find this note on the laptop. Vian was nowhere to be seen in the room, and neither was she in the bathroom.

She must have gone out somewhere and too bad my handphone credit was expired, so I couldn't call her as well.

And so, I waited ....and waited...and waited....until she came back.

Since I was bathing when she was back, she quickly hid the stuffs she bought in the refrigerator. Even when I came out, she won't let me get near to the fridge at all.

Not even if I am thirsty and wanna go get a cold drink for myself!

She then locked me up in the room and went to kitchen to prepare for the dinner surprise for me. When done, she unlocked me and asked me out to the dining room.



My homemade DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PIZZA!! In my favourite PEPPERONI AND HAWAIIAN HAM, that is!

And she also got me the unique birthday candles - with the number 24. LOLZ.

Little did I know, she planned this with our housemate, Stefanie.


That's me. Looking gleeful with the candles and pizzas. :P



With our Indonesian housemate, Stefanie.


The pizzas were really huge and we had a great time filling our stomachs to the max.

After the dinner, it was present time!


Stefanie gave me this box of Belgian chocolates. Oh, she knows fat people dig chocolates. =P


A cool key holders with my name on it. Along with the humorous birthday card - from another friend, Hario.


Ta-da! My new Esprit tee from dearest Vian. She kept this gift until 12am sharp before handing it to me.


This is the handwritten card from her:

"Happy Birthday my dearest. Not a day does by when I do not think of you and how empty my life would be if you were not here"

"Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I'll be there for every up and down in between!"


Those were her words, and I'll keep them in my heart for every single day.

Thanks for all the surprises, my dear. It is certainly the most memorable birthday for me in a long, long time.

Comments (0)