True love is a wonder that has no end or beginning

0


MusicPlaylist

"To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this."

Yet, here we are - never leaving each other go because indeed, we laugh together, we smile with our hearts together, and most importantly we trust and understand each other truly.


On 21 September 2007 - We were standing at a railway station. Feeling a little lost, we were waiting for the next train to arrive to take us anywhere it wishes to. Then, the train came and stopped right in front of us. She hesitated to step into the train, and so were I.

But we both boarded the train nevertheless. There were only she and I - the both of us. It was a mysterious looking train, looking as though it will bring us aboard an exciting, yet dangerous journey. And it has a name. The train is called 'LOVE'. We realized we were on a journey of love, yet haven't a clue about our next destination.

Sitting in the train, holding hands together when fears mixed with excitement ran through our hearts, we endure each miles that the train carried us through. We went through sunshine and moonlight, mountains and caves, and across rivers and streams. The ride were sometimes bumpy, sometimes smooth. Yet, we had our shares of laughter and tears together.

Midway through the journey, a song began to play in the train...............................

"How do I live without you, I want to know... How do I breathe without you, If u ever know...How do I ever, ever survive...HOW DO I LIVE......."

We soon began humming to the song. As we went through the journey, we finally realized the meaning of the song. It actually sang what our hearts wanted to speak to each other.

Still not knowing where we were destined, we soon began to explore the world along the path of our journey.

In the midst of our adventure, suddenly the bell rang - signaling our 1st stop of the journey. We then looked up at the destination placard - PERTH!

We got down from the train and walked towards a beautiful garden where we sat down and reminisce about our journey so far.

Along this journey, we were always together side by side, never apart. We had the wonderful opportunity to meet our friends as well as our parents. We almost felt like merging two lives into one - living the same life in two bodies. We even committed ourselves to an agreement we both made. We decided to spend and savour the remaining years of our lives staying in Australia.

It is a nice place to stay and to live together. Although it is quite far from home, deep in our hearts we will always missed where we came from. A home never ceased to exist - it always have a special place in the heart.

As we snapped from our dreams, we made our way to the train once again. When we got into it, and the train started moving again, we realized that every stops in the journey represent a year or 365th day of our journey.

And yes, today is our 366th day being together. Happy 1st Anniversary, my dear~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan : Happy 1st Anniversary, my dear. Here we are, still deeply in love after one year. Perth didn't change us, it actually keeps us closer. That was the most meaningful one year in my life, ever. Now, the train starts moving again. There will be many more stops ahead in this journey, but I can smile knowing well that whenever I reached at each and every stops, you will be there with me, for ever. I Love You~


Vian: "I do, cherish you, from the depths of my soul, it's beyond my control, I've waited so long, to say this to you, if you're asking do I love you this much, I do." Dear, we have been together for 366 days. I cherished the moments being with you. How do I live without you is a question that always appear in my mind whenever I feel the happiness being with you. The answer will always be the same. I cant! I really cant. You are already part of my life and I promise I will be with you whenever we reach a new stop! Happy 1st anniversary. I LOVE U~

Comments (0)