My 19th Birthday

0


04.03.2008 --- A very meaningful birthday!After 18 years being a daughter of my mum,finally I know that how much she cares and
loves me for all this while. On this special day, my mum snet me a sms. She wrote :"Happy birthday Sweetheart!Nthg more can mum says coz you are always what i expect and love that kept silently in mum heart. I love you." Can you imagine how touching this message is? This is my 1st time i receive such a birthday msg from my mum. Although she din really wishes me face to face, but what have she done is actually more than enough.



My Birthday is on Tuesday and everyone is working so i though nothing special will happen BUT guess wat....My dear appear in front of my house's gate with a bunch of 10 roses and his 'real' hand-made card! I cant imagine that he will do this(wad i mean is the hand-made card). He dont have the sence of art and don even knw how to draw but his willingness to do all this have really touches my heart. From his eyes,I knw that he had spent the whole night doin this. I can c the effort that he put into this card. When i sms him in the middle of the night, I remembered that he told me this:"All the pain will worth it if i can see you smile."..Yea,he is the one...He is the one that I wanna be with.Can you imagine how my life would be without him?! Afterall, Ryan has become the part of Vivian's life!









Dad went for a business trip.So, mum decided to bring me for a dinner in order to celebrate my birthday. Everything is fine and nthg special happen. Then, i tot this is the end of my birthday without a cake!!!!





What have surprised me is when my dear bought me a cake and appear in Steffi's tuition centre(the place where i work). We have decided to blow the cake before 12am. Finally, we found a perfect place which was my house. We just blowed the cake with my siblings. Then, here come the end of my birthday!






This is a very special birthday for me because I am Leaving for Australia soon. Maybe I cant celebrate my next 3 years birthday with all my beloved one. Thanks to my beloved friends tat you guys had actually remember my birthday!

Comments (0)