I have something to say...

0

Here i m! I m the 2nd owner of this blog...Well,let me introduce myself to those that dunno me...Vivian is my name and of course Ryan is my "ah dear".....


3rd of march,my birthday eve! I have a quite special birthday eve today..It is special to me is becoz my dear is not working...(declare his own holiday)..hehe..We had our breakfast 2gether (and oso wif his "Sleepy Eyes" that you can c from the pic on the left)hehe....

After that,i went swimming.As usual, he will never let me swim alone no matter how hot the whether is or how formal his wearing is...!Although he dunno how to swim but he will bring along his beloved newspaper and sit beside the pool while accompanying me.(but sumtimes this fatty boom boom will bring along his darling nasi lemak!)hehe....
Dear,
i have sumthing to tell you...Actually I feel very sweet n warm that you will always accompany me whenever I go for a swim. You can jus sit there for hours juz to make sure that I am not lonely. I still remember that you told me: "although i dunno how to swim,but i knw that swimming alone will be very lonely." So sweet dear...Thanks for everything...
I am a 19 years old gal by 2morow...(no more pok pok chui).hehe...Creating a blog for both of us is 1 of the surprise from my beloved dear...and i knw thati will be having an unforgettable birthday this year!This is just simply because i have you in my life,dear ---The best gift i ever have in my life!
vivian




Comments (0)