Her "BIG DAY" - Part Two

0

Everything started to go according to plan from that moment onwards. We hang around at her place and had handmade buns as our light breakfast for the day. Here is the picture of the buns which were made by ah dear's mum.



Looks appetising eh? Don pray-pray i tell you. It tasted better than it actually looks. Another of her specialties is her fabulous cheese-cake! Well, to be honest, I always have a soft spot for anything cheese, but the very taste of her cheesecake still lingers vividly in my memory until today! Gosh, I'm craving................*drools*

Right after that, we proceed to have a proper lunch at Klang town. We drove straight away to Restoran Siow Tiow which is located near Court's Mammoth off Jalan Goh Hock Huat. Actually, dear has promised to treat me for lunch at this place since I have never eaten here before.

The restaurant is well-known for its few 'specialties' such as Oh-Chien (Fried Oyster), Steamed Pomfret with sliced ginger, fried noodles and other seafoods, apart from the temperamental waitress. I have heard quite a few stories about how customers were being scolded (no kidding!) for ordering too much or complaining about the long waiting time for their dishes to arrive.

But that day we were lucky as the 'unpredictable' waitress was not there, and we were being served by a waiter who is quite accommodating. For 2 persons, we ordered 1 Oh-chien, 1 hokkien mee, and 1 fried prawn with butter.


Look at those juicy, succulent oyster...slurrp!

Hokkien Mee - taste wise, not bad..

Deep fried prawns with butter...great, although the portion is kinda huge for 2 persons


The waiting time was kinda long, but we made up for it by entertaining ourselves, like we always do. We either gossip about people, laugh at every single thing that we found funny, or making fun at each other - all the time. That's what LOVE is all about, isn't it? Feeling comfortable and blissful in the companion of the person that you loved - everytime. *wink*

The bill came up at RM 86, which is rather expensive, but since we only dine here once in a blue moon, it's acceptable-lah. After filling ourselves up to the throat, I fetched her back home for a well deserved rest and I myself went back to office for work.


One happy customer - my dear with her satisfied look..haha

Later that evening, I joined dear along with her family (except her dad who was in China at that time) for a western cuisine dinner nearby my office at Taman Rashna, after work. The place is called Monte's and they serve mainly western cuisine along with a wide selections of wines. I got myself a peppermint lamb chop while dear opted for fish 'n' chips. Overall, the food was good and the decor was impressive. I went back home after that and dear went back with her mum as she has to go to work later that night at tuition centre.

7.25 p.m. - I came out from the house and proceeded to Hokkien Association Klang for the DAP election ceramah. The traffic was real bad especially at Eng Ann and Berkeley area but I managed to find a parking at the nearby Centro. I was eager to listen to Teng Chang Khim's speech (Sg. Pinang DUN candidate), but sadly it was not his turn yet. I listened to speeches by other DAP and PKR candidates for about 45 minutes before deciding to leave.

After I came out from Hokkien Association, it was time for my final surprise for her. I went to buy her a cheesecake from bakery and then delivered it right at her tuition centre's doorstep. She was surprised to see me with the cake and once again, I can see the glee in her smile. =)

We ended the special day by singing birthday song and cutting the cake at her house later on, together with her younger bro and sis. It was a truly memorable day, for both me and her - as it was our 1st time celebrating her birthday together. I hope I didn't let her down, else I'll feel like a bad failure.

Last but not least, here is a photo of dear swimming which I think is funny and cute at the same time. Hahaha. Gotta go to have my nap now, Election Day tomorrow! Don't forget to vote ok!


cute leh...hahahaha..don kill me dear!! LOLZ


Comments (0)