Leederville : A place full of nice cafes

0

Hi, I am back :)


Few weeks ago, went to this place called Leederville with the neighbours.

Leederville, a few kilometers of Perth CBD. According to people around us, it is a place full of nice cafes.

Went to this cafe name Greens & Co. It was recommended by the neighbour's friend.


A very unique cafe decorated with many many round lanterns hanging around. Posters all over as their 'wallpaper'. Now I began to realize that round lanterns and posters actually form very nice background.


One thing weird about this cafe was they don't have a menu. You have to go to the counter personally to ask for price and so on......

I don't like coffee..I don't eat cakes. It is simply because I don't eat any kind of pastry. No matter how delicious they are, I will always say NO to bread, cakes, muffins, cookies, pie or whatever that made up using flour as an ingredient.

Everyone sort of ordered a piece of cake and a cup of coffee. According to them, the cakes and coffees were good. Please don't ask me how good is it, I have no idea at all. For me coffee and cake sucks :((((((((

Tiramisu :)

I guess the cake was not bad. You know why............From the picture below you will know what I mean.....

From her face, we can tell that the Tiramisu was not bad :)

Fangyu, please don't kill me if you see this....haha

The Neighbours: Jules, Percy and Fangyu


The cafe was a nice place to relax. A nice place to have a few friends around chatting over the weekends. Nowadays people are actually lazy or too busy to meet friends for coffee and so on. Facebook, msn or email are the ways we communicate. How sad ~~


People should spend more time talking to each other. What I mean is face to face conversation.
Sitting in front of a computer reading what each other typing is rather meaningless.


The feeling is not the same compared to a real face to face conversation. At least you get to see from the face how happy or sad the person is ~

Loves this photo very much....
Told ya, lanterns and posters can form a nice background :)

Comments (0)