Geek Mode: ON

2


Exams coming real soon ~

First paper will be on the 19th of November, next Thursday.

Have done some revision and hope that everything will be on the right track :)

I feel kinda excited because after exam I will be going back to my home sweet home but at the same time I feel butterflies in my stomach....

No matter how, will always try my very best~
Wish me luck :)

I will be back for holidays on the 10th of Dec.
Dear friends, prepare yourself for our meet up/mamak/gossiping sessions :)

Comments (2)

Go Geek! Go! XP

Well, you've always shown that you can do it. No need to feel too nervous about it. Just achieve your full potential. Then, no matter what result you get, you'll be satisfied knowing that you did your best. Anyway, you have Ryan there to encourage you each step of the way. ;)

All the best!

All the best, geeky dear!

You have it in you, and I know that you'll be able to accomplish this in style. Just relax, and do your best. Don't put undue pressure on yourself.

You'll always have my backing. Love ya. :)