You Took My Heart Away

0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First of all, sorry for this late entry. This entry was supposed to be posted last weekend, but after her departure, I have to take some times to adapt. Moreover, I was caught up with my visa applications and flight bookings etc. Am glad that all is well and settled now - I'll be leaving on a jetplane soon...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Walking on a path of air
See your faces everywhere
As you melt this heart of stone
You take my hand to guide me home
and now
I'm in love~~

Today is exactly 1 week since she left for Perth. I never though it would be easy, but I never expect it to be this tough as well. Before she left, we had a promise. We promised to make a date. We promised to meet each other on 6th August. In Perth.

The night before she left, I was busy putting some final touches to the farewell gift that I am giving her. It was nothing extravagant - just a simple box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates filled with ribbons and a love letter. I filled the box with exactly 13 pieces of chocolates, as it is going to be 13 days from the day she left until the day we meet again in Perth.

I left a letter in the box, reminding her to eat one piece each day while she was there in Perth. I slid one piece of note inside each chocolate's wrapping, each one of it with my personal message written on it for each and every single day she is going to be there alone. That night, I could barely sleep, as my mind contemplating the days ahead without her physically present by my side. We have grew so accustomed to having each other in our daily lives, that being apart for a is like tearing up our hearts with a single stroke of knife each passing day.


The next morning, I fetched her best friends with me and we went to KLIA to bid her farewell.
It was certainly heart-wrenching, as I could only remained tight lipped when she was about to board the plane. We do not talk much to each other, as the hearts speak louder than the mouths on that day.

She gave me a handmade card before she boarded the plane. According to her sis, she had been toiling head and toe into making this piece of memento for the past few days. Inside the card, there was a CD. In that card, she asked me to listen to the CD in my car when I am alone.


After fetching her friends back, I put on the CD. And then, a stream starts flowing from these heavy eyes. They were the most touching, 'hitting you straight in the middle of the heart' kind of songs that I ever heard. I started to miss her already, and how am I supposed to sail through these 2 weeks ahead? Honestly, at that moment if I could, I would have asked the plane to make a U-turn and bring her back to me.

If I could steal one final glance,
One final walk, one final dance with her,
I'd play a song that would never, ever end,
How I'd love, love, love,
To dance with her again~

Comments (0)