Leaving

0


As you guys know, I m leaving for Perth to further my studies. I will be leaving on the 24 of July.
Now I have about 1 week to spend with my beloved family and friends before I leave.

Finally, my 9 months holiday is coming to an end! I have not been to uni for 9 months. Now i m worrying that I can't adapt my uni life there.

Ryan is coming over after 2 weeks. So I will be traveling alone. I know that my life will be very miserable without him. In this 9 months, we spent most of the time together. We meet each other everyday. He is the one that I rely for all this while. Now I need to adapt my new life there without him for 2 weeks. Most of my friends told me that it is only 2 weeks. Cant I be more independent??!!!!

I CANT! My feeling was so complicated. I need to travel alone. I need to learn to take public transport without his help. I need to stay alone. Everything will be so difficult without him. Dear, I will always miss you and I m waiting for you patiently!

My mum miss me the most. Although she didnt mention anything in front of me but I can feel it. She is trying not to spend so much time with me for the past few weeks. Mummy is very fragile. She will make herself look very strong for all the time but actually deep inside her heart she is as fragile as s piece of glass.


Mum & DaD
I will always miss u!

Dad...He is the one that want me to stay in Australia 'forever'. He always mention that he dont hope I will come back after 3 years. He wants me to work there, stay there and earn there. But I realized that this is not actually true from his heart. The reason he told me all that is because he hope that i will have a better future there. I do understand, dad. He came to my room and talk to me almost every night before I sleep. He is worrying about my life there. He always ask me :" Vian, will u feel lonely there?" Haha....the 1st time dad being so sentimental..

My siblings! I m their 'driver' for the past 9 months. I am the one who fetch them to tuition classes..Fetch them to meet their friends for movies or some other events. I bet they will miss me like hell once I leave! This is the time for them to learn how to berdiri di atas kaki sendiri - berdikari!

Thanks to all my cousins, my grandparents, my uncles and aunts for being so supportive!

Last but not least...all my dear friends! Goodbye!..sorry that I cant spend more time with you guys before I leave. You guys will be always in my heart!

Comments (0)