I WAS a Tutor

0


I joined Mega Yakin (a tuition centre) since January this year. I worked as a tuition teacher. After 7 months as a tutor, I realized that teaching is something very difficult especially when you are teaching a batch of small kids. I admit that I dont have the patience there to deal with all these little kids. They are extreamly noisy. They are so hyperactive and this is the reason they cant pay attention.

But sometimes they are really really adorable....Kids know the way to make adults happy! This is true! Although they are very naughty but it is fun to have them around. They have brighten up the tuition centre with their laughters and noise...
This is something special about Mega Yakin. Most of the students here are kids. They are here to have fun and at the same time they can learn something new! Stress-free tuition classes!

Happy faces!

Other than kids, we have a batch of lower secondary students. At 1st, they are very quiet and seldom talk to each other.

But there is a teacher name Caleb, he has a kind of magic that can make his students become very talkative and end up laughing throughout the class. Dont doubt it!

Caleb & his class

Brain storming while playing games

The principal of this tuition centre is actually my previous english tutor. Her name is Stephanie but she prefer us to called her as Steffi! She is our 'Big Sister' in the centre. I didnt even think to be a tuition teacher before this until she called me to help her out. At 1st, I am afraid that I cant handle this because I dont have the experience of teaching. After a few months, I am glad to say that I am now a tutor that can handle a class by my own! Something that I will never forget.. At least I spent my holiday doing something meaningful.

Steffi & me


Honestly, I don like to be a teacher. Teaching is not my cup of coffee. In this 7 months, I have met a lot of new people. Parents, students, teachers........I have learn to communicate with them. Parents are just like my parents! They will come to the centre and complain about their kids..haha...Parents are always like this I guess!!hehe....

NO matter what, I have gain a very valuable experience. I m not just a tutor..I have learn how to solve a problem..How to communicate with my students and their parents....Be punctual for class...

Today is my last day in the Mega Yakin . I m glad to say that I was a tutor before this!

A big Family

Comments (0)