A box that contains MEANINGFUL chocolates!

0

Hey guys, i have arrived Perth- safe & sound. Sorry for my late update of this blog as I dont have any internet connection here for the past few weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

24.07.2008 - It is my 1st day in Perth. I touched down on Perth at 3pm. It is cold and windy!

Guess what is the 1st thing that I do? Still remember the box of chocolates that Ryan mentioned in the previous blog!? I unwrapped that box. It contains 13 pieces of chocolates and a love letter.
Y 13? This is because we will be apart for 13 days.

Box that contains his love


13 Ferrero Rocher and a love letter


Each day I open and eat each of the chocolate according to the date that written on the chocolate wrapper. Something that really really make me touched is there are 13 different messages from him that he slid into the wrapping of the chocolates.


Lovely note that really really touched my heart

  • Have you jz arrive baby? Hows Perth? Enjoy today and enjoy the choc k!
  • Another new day? I know you tend to be forgetful. Have you open an bak account yet?
  • I started to missing u oredy! what is a sunday without my dear by my side?
  • I miss your laughter, the feel of your tiny hand. How nice if you are here nw?
  • Its Tuesday. I felt sour whenever I drive alone and look at the empty seat beside.
  • When I am with u at nite, I dont need stars because your eyes sparkle like a star my dear
  • Miss me today? *wink* open one of the song I sang for u. Remember my voice dear?
  • Its been a week nw. Hold on there! 6 more days! I love u n I really really DO!
  • Dear, did I ever tell u I like to smell u? U smell really good, and i m serious!
  • Its a new day at your uni! Hows ur classmates? Did they bully u? Tell me if got k!
  • I should be packing my stuff today, somehow, I miss your singing voice, can u sing for me?
  • Dear, we will be meeting 2morow. This gonna be the last chocolate u ate alone ok?
  • Here we are! Finally! We made it! Another obstacles. Lets move hand in Hand!

Here are the 13 lovely notes that accompany me from the very 1st day I arrive Perth. I am waiting so patiently for the 13th day to arrive! I feel so down without him. Somehow I am a bit lost without him by my side!

Whenever I feel lonely, I will read the letter that he wrote again and again. This is the only way that I can feel he is always by my side, talking to me and cheer me up in the past 13 days!
I guess this is how I 'survive' without him!haha.....

The source of love

13 days later

TR716 Landed

He finally arrived! We are reunited again...

After 13 days of suffering, I know that he is the one that I miss and love the most!

Perth will be a challenging place for us as we are going to start a brand new life here! New friends, new environment, new breathing air...Hahahhaha...Everything NEW!!! but we are still the same Ryan & Vivian that love each other!

Comments (0)