You've just made my day

0

10/04/2010

Dear, I love your surprises and the way you make me happy~

Was very busy with my studies recently. Stressed out and kinda demotivated.

I am lucky to have him by my side, supports me when I am about to fall......Stay with me throughout the ups and downs...

Most importantly, he will never fails to make me smile ~


I received this very simple animated email from him few weeks ago. I realized that I had neglected him for a while due to my super busy routine.


He noticed that I was moody for the past few weeks. He knew that something was bothering me although I kept everything to myself.

I know that I am always the lucky one.......
I've no need to worry what to eat for dinner everyday because I know he will definitely cook something for me.. I've no need to worry that my essays are out of topic because he is the one who will read through every of my essay before the submission.

Things could not be any better than having YOU in my life.

Comments (0)