Freedom tastessss so SWEET !

0

Hi everyone

I am done with my exams.

Holidays started last Thursday. But I have too many things to do until I don't really have the time to blog =)

- Watched 2012 with Fangyu on Friday. The movie was awesome - telling us to do something to protect our mother nature from being destroyed. It is always not too late if we are willing to put the effort in :)

After the movie, went straight to the city for our dinner. Christmas is coming very soon. Christmas decorations are up and lighten up the whole city. It is so beautiful....

Nice Christmas tree

Australia is a bit different from other countries. No snow, no white christmas but a perfect hot weather where everyone come out with their bikinis. Christmas in Australia fall on the summer. It is extreamly hot. Around 40 to 45 degree celcius. Luckily I will be back for the whole summer holiday. Cant imgaine myself staying here........



- Went Harbour town on Saturday. It has been a very long time since I stepped into it. Almost 2 months I guess. Was busy writting my 6k words essays. Nothing much although I have not step in for 2 months. Anyhow, I still managed to get myself a nice batik-style dress =) Memang a shopaholic....Die die also must go home with something.

with the neighbours

Almost all of my close friends are Asians. Singaporeans or Malaysians. Some of my friends wondering why I don't really mix with Australians - i mean the ang mohs. I find it hard to actually get a really close ang moh friend. We meet and talk to each other during our tutorials only..other than that we don't really mix around. Maybe this is because ang moh cant really remember and recognise us. Asians are all look the same to them. Same skin colour with the not so sharp face features..LOL...

Took this while waiting for Percy to try on her bikini :)

-Went to Cottlesloe Beach yesterday with babes. Enjoyed the sun and the beach but it was a bit too windy.

Will update soon =)

The beautiful beach


p/s If you guys are wondering why Ryan is not with me in all those pics...He is back in Malaysia for holidays and busy eating the delicious food all by himself :(

Dear, see you soon :) 10 more days to go. I Love You.

Comments (0)