Cottesloe Beach

0


- Went Cottesloe Beach last Sunday with babes. The weather was okay but a bit too windy.

- Heard the name Cottesloe since the 1st day I arrived at Perth but never have the time to go. After 1 and a half year here finally I have the chance to explore this super awesome beach :)


- It is around 30 minutes drive from Kardinya (the place I am staying right now). Guess what? I drove a Kia Carnival there. It is a huge car to actually fit only 3 of us in but no choice la. That's the only car we have right at the moment.

- For those who had knew me very well, you guys should knew that I can't really read a map :( We got lost on the way. Can't find Jarrad Street but anyhow we still managed to get our way there. We were like jumping up and down when we saw Cottesloe beach. LOL. Took almost an hour to reach there.


It was soooooo WINDY until we can't hardly open our mouth. The wind was very strong and the sand keep on 'attacking' us. LOL.


Although the weather was very hot but the water was very very cold. The only word appeared in my mind at that moment was SHARK! LOL. My dad told me that we will get to see sharks swimming around in Australia's beaches because the water is cold. Damn dangerous lo :(

Babes in bikinis :)


- Had Fish and Chips for lunch. Can you guys actually spot the fish? Yea, this is the Australian version of Fish and Chips. Chips more than fish..LOL


It is so good to go to the beach once in a while. I personally prefer beaches more than high mountains. High mountains make me sick :( and I know Ryan prefers mountains than beaches because he cannot swim. Haha..

Dear, come with me at least once when we get back from our holidays, ok? It will not be perfect when you are not here sharing the joy :)



We leave the beach at around 4pm. Crystal clear water and smooth sand. Definitely a nice beach to visit.


Comments (0)