No more exam for now..

0

No more exam till the next semester =)

My last paper "Environmental Politics" was terrible. No past year questions available, no hints from the lecturer. NO NO NO...and I went into the examination hall with nothing in my brain. I will never forget the moment I flipped the 1st page of my exam paper.

The person sitting beside me was like " What the fuck?!" and this happened before I actually look at the questions =(

I did study for this paper but you know..since there were no past year papers available therefore I really don't know what to expect..

Luckily, I managed to answer 7 questions out of 8.
I anyhow just wrote down what I think is relevant without checking weather it make sense.

*Finger crossed*

Enough for the exam part... Lets see what I've done for the past 2 days~


Went to this famous Korean restaurant "Took Beki" in the city right after my housemate finished her last paper.


It is one of our favourite place to dine.

They serve all the usual Korean standards, barbecue dishes and soups.

Seafood Pancake


Seafood (Handmade)Noodle Soup


Spicy Beef Bulgogee


Went Fremantle the next day =) Its been a long time since we went to Fremantle.


Walked and shopped around FreO ~ Did some retail therapy =) Took some photos as if we were tourists. After 2 years staying here in Perth, now only I realized the buildings here in Freo are quite old. LOL. Don't ask me the names of the those building. I have no idea at all.


Behind us was a church I guess..Any idea?


Can see from the picture that the sky was a bit gloomy. It seemed like it was going to rain.

Our last stop before heading to Kaili(Fish and Chips) was Fremantle Market. A place full of food and fruits. Its only open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. A place where you can get really fresh fruits and vegetables. Its especially cheaper on 4 to 5 pm as they are closing.

Love their super sweet strawberries. They are usually sell at 10 bucks for 3 boxes. But if you go around 4 to 5 pm, you can get 3 boxes for only 6 bucks =)

WA Honey Spokeperson - ViVian



Behind Ryan was the wet market where they sell fruits and vegetables.



Had our dinner at Kailis Fish and Chips.


WA's fish and chips are very well known..but unfortunately I don't see whats the hype about it. The fish and chips that they served here are pretty oily and pricey.

and

The Austrlian version of Fish and chips = "Chips more than Fish"


Fish and Chips

But surprisingly, the fish and chips we had turn out to be much more better compare to the previous time we came. I guess is because it was a weekday and there were less customer therefore better quality control =)

Fish and Squids

We spent the rest of the night bitching, gossiping, chit-chatting or whatever you called it. It was a great day with great company =)


Dear housemates,
Have a safe trip back to Singapore =) Will see you guys next semester.

Comments (0)