It's Winter..

0

It is freaking cold here in Perth right now. I am wondering..."Will Perth snow one day"? I hope it will..at least before I leave.

World Cup fever. I am one of those 'abandoned girlfriends" due to this World Cup =(

Facebook is full of World Cup updates. By reading those updates, I don't see the need for me to watch it unless there are these hot guys playing such as Kaka and David Villa, then different stories lah..LOL


If you guys follow my facebook status few weeks ago, I wrote about me being sick of steamboat after 2 days of having it.

It was too spicy and this caused me serious sore throat. It was not only me, the rest of them had either sore throat or ulcer.

But it is still the best steamboat in town =) Thanks Iris for cooking. Iris is from China and I guess her 'ma la' steamboat is the authentic version of chinese steamboat.




This is the chef of the night - Iris. She did all the preparations. From chopping to washing and from washing to cooking.

Well done Iris~ We appreciated it a lot.


It looked spicy and certainly smelt fragrant.


and finally the soup base for the steamboat.


It's World Cup season and this explained why the tv was there. Ryan moved the tv from our room to the dinning area just to watch World Cup.

Oh ya, did I mention that we have a special guest all the way from Mandurah? He is Ali. Percy's coursemate. A funny guy that gets along well with my brother.


Ali is the one with the cap. Ali and my brother met each other for the 1st time yet they talked to each other as if they know for a very long period of time. Cool!


As predicted, guys were busy watching World Cup while the girls were busy talking to each other.

It was such a great night with great people around.

There were a lot of leftovers and we had steamboat again the very next day,

And now I am so sick of steamboat after we have had it for four times this month.

Comments (0)