My Love, My Valentine

2


"Love may not make the world go around, but I miss admit that it makes the ride worthwhile." Sean Connery

For the first time in my life, the Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day fell on the same day.

It doesn't caused a problem for us as we don't celebrate Valentine's Day in the morning or afternoon. But it actually bother us a bit as most of the shops were closed on that day :(

Ryan was not feeling well on the first day of Chinese New Year aka Valentine's Day. He slept through the whole afternoon without visiting any of his relative.

At first, I thought that he had not plan for this Valentine's Day as he didn't mention anything about it. So I just kept quiet and silently hope that he will give me a big surprise. LOL

Then at around 6pm, he went shower and asked me to get ready. He told me that we are going somewhere for dinner :) DENG!!!! Here comes the surprise. I was actually very excited but I acted like I don't really care..LOL

He brought me to this spanish bar and restaurant which located in Jaya One.


Ryan had made a reservation few days ago. But you know what?...We have the whole restaurant by ourselves. Jaya One was extremely quiet on that day due to Chinese New Year. Most of the shops were closed.

We both ordered the Valentine's Day set dinner. It comes with a four course meal -soup, starter, main course of your choice and dessert.



Mushroom soup, Soft shell crab. Grilled Lamb chop and Chulo sundae for me.
Onion Soup, Caesar Salad, Seafood Paella and Tiramisu for him.

Overall the food was okay except for the mushroom soup. It tasted so weird :(

Pressie time. He surprised me <3 Again I thought that he didn't prepare anything for me. My bad!!!! As you guys know we have been in this relationship for almost 3 years. Sometimes both of us tend to neglect those little tiny romantic stuff. But I am so glad that he is still willing to make an afford to surprise me every now and then.

I love You dear and I totally love the way you pampered me. Muackssss~

His mum told me that he wrapped all pressies by his own. It was kinda touch when I came across that he spent almost the whole night wrapping it by his own. Wrapped then unwrapped then wrapped again to make them look perfect.


Received an Esprit sunglasses, A box of my favourite chocolates and A photo frame with our photos on it. Thanks dear!

"As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age. There is one thing that will never change..I will always keep falling in love with you.." Karen Clodfielder

Comments (2)

Hi Vivian. I hope that you haven forgot me.lol.. Haha..
Just wanted to share with you that the photo made by your lovely bf was exactly same with the shop I went that day. I accidentally saw your face inside the boss pc.. Haha.. Then the boss tell me the story about what size of photo he made.. Haha..
Well, Stay sweet always yea! = )

hahaha...
what a small world :)
U too stay sweet...:)