Farewell My friend

0


" No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth. "

One of my besties, Sim Yee had left for Sunderland last week.

Both of us went KLIA to send her off~


Know Sim Yee for almost 10 years and I can tell everyone that I am the world most luckiest person to have her as my best friend.

I miss those days when I get to see her every morning in class. Yup, we were in the same class from primary 4 to 6 then both of us got into the same secondary school. Stucked in the same class again when we were in Sec 4 and 5.

Dear Sim Yee,

You came into my life unexpectedly and everything took a turn for the better. Your warm eyes, your laugh, the sincere way you speak and the kindness you showed me had became a part of my life.

The feeling of sending you off was so complicated. You will be far far away from me. I can't call you out for our yumcha session. I can't call you out for our KTV session. You are not here to celebrate my 21st birthday =( How sad?!!!

Anyway, always keep in mind that goodbyes are not forever, they simply means I 'll Miss You until we meet again.

Take good care sweetie pie. I hope you will do well in UK. We are all expecting you to come back when you're done with everything and resume your place in our lives.

XoXo.

Love,
Vi Vian

Comments (0)