V.I.P from Klang

0

It has been a very busy week for us.

We have 4 V.I.Ps coming all the way from Malaysia. They have been planning this trip 10 months ago and finally they are here.

I dont think that I will ever make it to upload all the photos in one shot. There are too many photos to upload so I decided to make it into 2 parts.

Khai Krun, Shuang, See Lim and Chong Yaw. They were here for 4 days 3 night.


They arrived early in the morning on a very beautiful Saturday where I was still sleeping peacefully on my bed.

Oh..They were complaining that I didnt wake up and pick them up at the airport. LOL.

Here are the pictures that we took on the 1st day.

Went Swan Valley on the 1st day. 45 minutes drive from Perth City. It is a place famous with wine, nougat and chocolates.

This is the winery. The place that you can get to taste all kinds of wine.


Oh ya, did I mention that FangYu and friends were also there in Swan Valley?

The neighbours.

Next we went to The Margaret River Chocolate Company.








Nougat Factory



real or not?

Vivian with her red car and red bag

The Caversham House

A scenic place where people can held their wedding here.








18sx~


Driver for the day :)

There are more pictures coming up. Stay tune :)


Comments (0)