Our 2nd Anniversary

0


"Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends"


21st September 2009 marked the two years that we have been together.

It has been a truly memorable two years, starting from the moment we embarked on a journey that we have no idea where will it head to. It surely wasn't a breeze in the ocean, because we had experienced both ups and downs in this sometimes stormy, unpredictable relationship.

Gladly, common sense and tolerance often prevailed over jealousy and hatred and thus, we were able to weather the storm.





The most wonderful things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a growing depth, beauty, and joy as the years increased. The inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all thing in life.

On that wonderful day, she presented me with a leather watch - something which I've wanted for so long, yet have to put it at the back of my mind for the time being because I'm learning to be thrifty.







And a handwritten card.






Words failed me in expressing my mixed emotions at that moment. I mean, I loved the watch but it's the little note in the card that reminded me about the joy and sadness that we've gone through together in these truly memorable two years.

It certainly feel like we've come full circle now, but I know that the best has yet to come. The best for us is still waiting in the distance future, something that we both will have to hang on to and believe to make it happen.

The best gift is neither the watch nor the card......










IT'S YOU, MY DEAR.....

I LOVE YOU, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY~


Comments (0)