MY 20th......

0

03 March 2009 ---- It was my big day....

Proud to say that I am 20 years old now!

It marked the first time that I celebrated my birthday here in Perth..and of course with a bunch of wonderful friends!

Those wonderful friends of mine held a mini party somewhere in the uni. We had pizza, KFC and of course a cake.

Special Thanks to Stephanie Wong and Carol Li. Both of them were the organizers of this heart warming party.

This is Carol, the organizer.

The 'Dear' and me

Caryn, Stef and me


After the makan session, it was game time. This party actually reminded me of my childhood memories. When we were younger where we used to invite our friends over for parties for almost every occasions. Time does indeed passed by very quickly..No more home party for me when I reached the age of thirteen...because mum refuse to clean up after the party..


Game time

After a few round of games, it was time to cut the cake.



Finally, group photo.........One of our favourite 'activity'...

The wonderful gang


PART 2

Since we were both busy on my birthday, we decided to celebrate it on Saturday.
We went to the same Chinese restaurant in Northbridge(the one that we celebrated our valentine's day)

The Joy Cafe


Ordered the same Salt and Chili Squid as this is our favourite. The best Squid ever..haha


Then,

Claypot Chicken, Salted fish and bean curd


Guess what I received as my birthday present.......




Something from Swarovski


Once again he surprised me with this

Dear, thanks for everything especially the video......
I knew that you sacrificed a lot just to be with me here in Perth.
I knew how hard you've tried just to tell me that you will keep all your promises...
I can feel it,dear......

and

I want to spend each and every of my birthdays with YOU!

I LOVE YOU!!!


Comments (0)