Happy 20th Birthday! (Our Movie)

3



Written by: Ryan Ng
Edited by: Ryan Ng
Produced by: Ryan Ng
Song: Quan Shi Jie Dou Ting Dian (by Tank)


I made this video clip for her 20th Birthday.
To spend 4 hours on making it,
making me feel rather numb when I was done,
But looking at the result, I guess the efforts well worth it.

It chronicles our journey so far.
Back from the very beginning to our current sanctuary in Perth right now.
It's not a smooth sailing voyage,
But yet, we did overcome the waves and winds.

To be frank, I don't really understand what the song means.
But I guess it compliments the video well.
And since this is my first foray into video making,
I hope you will like it.

Especially you,
My one and only love,

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY, VIVIAN DEAR!

~Love and hugs~


P/S: Btw, we had just celebrated her birthday with her uni friends earlier.
The photos shall be updated soon! Stay tuned..




Comments (3)

LOL so sweet & cute! didn't know you're so romantic huh. looks like a red card is coming soon. haha..
happy burfday mrs ng! :)

take care my friend. see u around! ;)

hey eunee! red card? not so soon ler...still long way to go, but certainly will be after u 1st..haha

yea, n thanks for pointing out that I don't look as romantic though. LOL.

u take care too! cheers =)

Wow, Nick! Very impressive video. Thoughtful, romantic & memang hebat. U're playing a wonderful role as a bf like Ronaldo to MU. Lol...Keep up the good work. Enjoy ur blog pretty much. Fun stuffs.
Cheers bro ~