I Had A Dream

0

Have you ever felt having the same connection with someone that seemed rather distant to you? Well, I have had that feeling before. That person is none other than HER.



That photo above was taken when she was about 2 years old. That time, I should be about 7 years old and just started in Standard One. Weird how it seems that two persons so different and distant would eventually crossed their paths and finally walk on the same path together hand in hand later in their lives.

Some say that God created everything and He is the One who would decide everything for us. We can try and we can fight, but at the end of the day, He is the one who has the final say. Perhaps it was His intervention, that fate brought us together when we first met 7 years ago.

The first time we met, there's something explicitly unexplainable when I saw her. I felt that she's someone whom I knew somewhere, but I was very sure that we've never met before.
I still remember how I caught her stole few glances at me when she thought I wasn't aware. Dear, I was aware because I was looking at you too! =)

Few days ago, I had a dream. It was an extraordinary dream because it's still cling on to my memory even after I woke up. In that dream, I was watching myself from a third person perspective. It was as if I'm flying upon the sky looking at myself.



The sky was blue with birds flying around and with me. Somehow I flew passed through the roof of the house into a room and there lay my dearest, asleep and looking ever so angelically. I hovered over her, then descended and gave her one kiss, watching the sensation pass into her own dream. She smiled and opened her eyes, then reached out her arms and we embraced, then I flew with her through the night. Every time we kissed, the earth flashed as though a giant storm was breaking, but all was silent as we flew.

We landed on a high pile of rocks, in the middle of a wild but silent ocean, and there I laid her down and just gazed in her eyes. She murmured, over and again "you came... for me. Just as I dreamed."

It was the most beautiful dream ever.

Comments (0)