Here we met

0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just back from Perhentian Island today. Extra photo uploaded on this entry. We shall blog about our Perhentian & Redang trip very soon. Gotta take a good long rest now. Zzzzz.
-
01.56 hrs. Sun, June 15
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Can you spot us in this photo?

This photo is taken 8 years ago in The French Village, Bukit Tinggi. I was in Form 1 and he was in Form 5 if i m not mistaken. I cant really remember the day and the date but I am sure that it was a school holidays.

We went there with our family. It was the 2nd time we met each other. The 1st time was in Cameron Highlands. After so many years, I cant really remember wad was actually happen during the trip. hehe....

My mum did mentioned to me about his name but I cant remember.. I don think so that he can remember my name..Hehe..We dont even talk to each other..What I know about him is he loves to sleep....I still remember that he woke up when everyone was having their LUNCH....So pig...!

During the trip, I used to stare at him. I dont know why. But he really did attracted me. I knew that he realised that I was staring at him. This is because whenever I stared at him, he will pretend that he din see me...He looked very sombong........Yer...
Dear, u agree or not?

Sometimes I recall back all our memories before we know each other, it is really funny....His previous hairstyle is also very funny..Did you guys realise? His funny center parting + super wet look....Hahahhaha..so funny ar..But he is still the one I love to stare for all this while.



After this French Village trip, We didnt keep contact because I dont have his contact..He too don have my contact. We don even care to keep in touch because of generation gap..He was 5 years older than me..My immature thinking told me that he was too old for me at that moment and I guess that we don have any related topics to talk about.

We still met each other after the trip and it was during our family dinner. I love to stare at him as usual and he is still having the same "pattern". LOL....But after a few months, he disappeared. He had a new gf...From here..we din meet each other for years...

Miracle happened on September 2007. We met each other in FRIENDSTER. I saw his bullentin and messaged him. Our love stories began.............................................


p/s OFF to Redang tonight fro 3 days 2 nights. Will update you guys about our trip there!

Comments (0)