Our Past

0

We talked about our past today! This is something we never discuss before. Actually we gave up our exSS before we be with each other. Ryan has an ex-gf and her name is Yenn Linn. They have been together for almost 3 years d. I have an ex-bf and his name is Teng Hui. We were in a long distance relationship for around 2 years. We gave up our many years relationship just to be with each other. NO regrets at all till this moment because we do appreciate each other. We couple up after 6 years we know each other. I believe in fate, do u?

Today we share everything about our past included all the presents that we had received from our exSS..

I showed him all the gifts that i had received from my ex and my admirers.. and even de letters that wrote by them. This is not a secret anymore. We need to make it clear to avoid misunderstanding...

This is what i show him.
It is from Teng Hui


Those are from my admirers

I dont know wad is his feeling after seeing all this. I hope that he will really accept it as my past!

Next, i went to his house after dinner. He showed me a photo album that Yenn Linn gave him as their 1st anniversary. That album contains all the memories between him n Yenn Linn. It is something very sweet. At 1st, I tot that i will feel nothing after looking at those photos but actually my heart feel so sour. The feeling was very complicated. From that album and those hand made card, i knew that Ryan had made a few promises to Yenn Linn but all the promises had become a memory now. How about me? how about all the future that he promise me..Will it come true?!
It is still a question....

Btw, we promise that we wont force each other to throw away all those letters or gifts from our exS..Just keep it as a very sweet memory. Afterall, this is our past.........We should accept it right?

No matter how, i trust him! I trust that his heart is with me...because I Love Him. I love him too much to let him go....

Anyway, Ryan dunno that i m goin to post this blog.....This will be a surprise for him..hahhaha...

So my dear friends, share ur past with ur loved one before any misunderstanding occurs..Although u will feel a bit jealous after knowing their past relationship...but just accept it as a past...Appreciate it....u should feel glad because he or she is willing to share with u!

Comments (0)