A Moment to Remember..

0

A symbol of Eternity

He gave me this ring on the last day of year 2007. It was the day that we be with each other for 100 days.

Actually we knew each other since 6 years ago..but that time we don really talk to each other until last year I found him in friendster. Our story starts from here....

Our love story starts on the 21 of September 2007......This ring symbolized the 100 days of our relationship which was on the 30 of Dec 2007.....It was a tough journey for us because there were still many problems that we need to settle such as our exS....our parents......misunderstandings...But luckily we manage to solve it together & walked hand in hand till this 100 days...Dear, I appreciate it a lot.....!

I still remember vividly when the moment he gave me this ring, he asked me a question! "Dear, will u be mine forever?" From his eyes, i can feel that he is really serious in this....is not a joke. At 1st I tot that he was just kidding with me but from his facial expression and the way he asked..I knew that this is not a joke. I din answer his question but deep inside my heart..The answer is actually a YES....Hope that he can feel it!

Beside that, he craved "Ryvian 301207" on that ring. It represent me n him + the date of our 100 days anniversary. This is something very unexpected.... 100 days anniversary..Who will actually remember this?!!! Most of the ppl will only remember the date they met each other..their 1st kiss date...But HE is the one that remember this special day!

This ring is always with me no matter where i go or what i m doing....Dear, thanks a lot...& I think you should know when is the right time to give me the most important ring of my life...!!hehe..waiting for u and the ring....

Comments (0)